It's Oh So Quiet!!!!

For those of you who don't know me
.....check out my first blog entry on http://thenaturalbabyresource.blogspot.com/

TEETHING
Anyone, who says that the hardest and most tiring stage for a mum is the first few weeks of a baby's life.....has yet to go through the tortuous, sleep depriving stage that is......TEETHING. You see, I think that the word 'teething' is thrown about so much that some think that it is a mythical word used to describe any baby that is having a bad day!!!! But believe me we have had six full days of crying, moaning, snots, coughing, tossing, turning, waking.....and add to that a full on three year old who is cooped up with us.......give me the newborn stage over this anyday.

So after reaching my limit, my husband has taken the day off to take the toddler swimming, baby is asleep......and yes......it's oh so quiet. So I thought this would be a great opportunity to check in and see what everyone at Baba Me has been getting up to.

Congratulations Kerrie on your pregnancy. I am looking forward to reading all about how it is going. I will have to take a trip up to the Baba Me HQ in the next few days and lodge my bets with Eliza.....

NAPPUCCINO WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER LEOPARDSTOWN

What happens when a nappy and a cappucinno colide???? ........you get a nappuccinno. A nappuWHAT I hear you all say. Well basically a nappuccinno is a coffee meeting with Mums that use cloth nappies. It's a chance to meet, chat, drink tea/coffee and to talk nappy talk. Some Mums/Mums-to-be and Dads come along to see what nappy options are available and to discuss it with an agent or other parents. We can talk about what nappy best suits a newborn, to what suits a toddler, or what nappy suits your lifestyle, circumstances and finances.

If anyone wants to know more, a good friend of mine is holding a shopping evening in her home on Wednesday next. As part of the eveing I will be holding a nappuccino and can go through all of the nappy options available through Baba Me. Also, I will have a small selection of toys, doidy cups and snack traps available to view too. If anyone reading is interested in using cloth and would like to come along, have a chat and see the nappies, I can be contacted at lesleyann_jackson@yahoo.ie or 087 0519869.
My details are also on the agent section of the Baba Me Shop.



......I really would like to write more but baby is awake so my quiet time is over...

Twitter: @BabaMe
Facebook: Baba Me 
Flickr: Baba Me


x

Comments

Popular Posts