Kerrie's Pregnancy Diary Week By Week (1) - Week 18 - Hello London!






I'm Kerrie...

Welcome to my first pregnancy diary entry! For those of you who are wondering who on earth I am... my name is Kerrie, I'm married to D, I have 2 boys - C and T and Baby no.3 is on its way!


Jet setting to London
Week 18 and so far things are going great! I've been feeling really tired but that didn't stop me making 2 trips to London to attend both the BPA Baby & Child show and The Baby Show at Earls Court - there's nothing like a room full of baby stuff and pregnant mummies to get you excited about your new arrival! I had a great time chatting to lots of lovely mum and dads-to-be and even better I got heaps of freebies to take home!!


Champagne party - why oh why!!!
On Friday night in London I was invited to a clients house in Westminster for a champagne party (imagine!!). Of course I couldn't have any champagne which was heart breaking but the real tear-jerker was when I found out it wasn't just any old champagne they were serving - it was Bollinger, my absolute favourite!! I've made D promise to buy me a bottle as soon as Baby is born. Despite not drinking I had a brilliant night - the bubbles seemed to go to everyones heads really quickly so it was hilarious to watch!


Is that a foot sticking out of your belly?
Baby has really started to move around - on Sunday when I was waiting to board the plane, there sticking out of my belly in full view of everyone, was a foot!
Speaking of moving around...why is it that just as soon as you get yourself nice and comfy your Baby decides to sit snugly on a hip nerve? The result.... let's just say they call me hop-along in the office and walking without a limp is impossible!


Sex War
Eliza (from our office) is heading the debate on the sex of my baby! She's been taking bets and has demanded that I find out at my 20 week scan. The odds are in and people are pretty positive it's a girl... I'm not so sure though!
I can't believe I'm nearly at the half way stage - where has the time gone???


Stacey or Jamie Afro
It's the must-see, hottest thing on tv right now - the return of X Factor! I love it but couldn't decide who I thought would win. Well thanks to Baby my mind is made up - when Stacey and Jamie Afro came on, Baby started moving around so I'm taking that as a sure sign - you heard it here first!!


Stay tuned
This week I'm looking to get a great maternity bra so I'll be shopping around for the best one and I'm also hoping to pick my pram. I'll tell you all about my best buys next week - if you have any top tips I'd love to hear them!




Love, Kerrie and Baby x


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this! Well done Kerrie!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Kerrie. Great news.

Cathy
abby said…
how much did maebh pay you to do this Kerrie? good news that you're well...i definitely think you deserve a girl this time! all the best abby xxx
Anonymous said…
This is really funny!!!!
Kerrie I can't wait for todays diary!
Great blog from the shop!

Popular Posts