So they look the same, and they are both bumGenius, they are both all in ones so what is the difference between the BumGenius Freetime and the bumGenius Elemental. The Elemental is the new name for bumGenius organic, no I can't get used to it either!
1. They are both onesize. Using bumGenius' patented 3 x 3 system they both go from 8-40lbs in the weight range.
2. They both come in the same fab range of colours, including the gorgeous new Albert and lovelace prints.
3. They both have the stretchy side butterfly tabs, unique to bumGenius. These are the bits that make these cloth nappies oh so adjustable and fit a wide range of babies.
4. They are both all in ones, so no stuffing! Just open, put on baby, close. Simple as. I can see the freetime taking over the title of dads favourite nappy from the bumGenius pocket very soon!
5. They both perform brilliantly!
6. Both can have additional stuffing layers placed under the flaps for those heavy wetter babies.
1. Well the obvious one is that the bumGenius Elemental is made from organic cotton and the bumGenius Freetime is made from microfibre. Natural fibre fans will off course prefer the Elemental. But there are good reasons for going for microfibre as well - the stay dry layer will keep babies bums nice and dry and it is quicker drying.
2. The actual design internally is very different. The organic is one flap, sewn in at both ends whilst the freetime is 2 different flaps. This unique design means much quicker drying. Also it leads to much more flexibility as the flaps can be folded in any combination of ways to suit your little one!
3. That age old debate, popper vs hook and loop nappies is redundant with the bumGenius organic as it only comes in popper form. On that debate, personally I go hook and loop everytime - but thats another blog! bumGenius Freetime comes in both popper and hook and loop closure options.
4. The freetime just needs one prewash and you are good to go, whilst the bumGenius organic needs 5-10 prewashes to get the absorbency to full levels.
5.The organic has the edge in slimness, especially on newborn setting, but both are up there as the slimmest cloth nappies around.
So which do you prefer? Oh and off course, enter below to win a bumGenius Freetime nappy
a Rafflecopter giveaway