8 years ago...



I was pregnant on my third child. My first two were born in Birmingham and we had availed of a nappy laundering service there. Looking for the same, or for natural baby products in Ireland, I was dismayed at the lack of products. Nothing was available here.

I started a determined mission to find products for me, then for friends. Then through online forums more people were interested and on the 18th October 2003 I hosted my first nappuccino in a pub in Dublin. Yes people did think I was mad. Very mad!

But from very humble beginnings, and a mere £500 to get going, my kitchen table became my boardroom and Baba Me [then the natural baby resource] was born! 8 years later its been a rollercoaster ride, with my husband, my son and 15 other members of staff now involved in the business. Although, it has to be said my kitchen table is still the board room, but at least the stock is no longer piled on it! 

When I moved into my first warehouse 7 years ago, it was 1000sq foot and I never thought I would fill it -  in fact my parents pulled me aside to caution me on such wildness! My mother begged me not to give up my day job! This week we just signed the deal on a total of 12,000 sq foot of warehousing. Every year for the past 6 years I have had to go back to my landlord and ask for more space as we continue to grow. We are still with the same landlord, we just keep taking more and more of her units :-)

However, we still remain true to our core. We are still looking for products for me and my friends ~ my friends just now include all our very loyal customers who appreciate our ethics and ethos. Our principles are still that products have to be kind to mom, baby and environment. When families buy from us they do so safe in the knowledge that we very carefully select our ranges. 

We have only grown for the last 8 years thanks to you guys, for your support throughout the years. For sticking with us in good times and bad. For telling your friends. And for this we thank you, from the very bottom of our hearts. Some people who first bought from me 8 years ago still pop in and see us, which I think is one of our greatest achievements. One of our long term customers {well now a long term friend!} recently reminded me how I sent her 5 A4 handwritten sheets on nappy advice! 

And for this we say THANK YOU. THANK YOU for supporting our little business. 

Off course we are thanking you Baba Me style :-) 8 Years. 8 Offers all ending in 8.88

On top of that we are having some Baba Me fun. Every night for the next 8 days at 8.00pm tune into facebook for some unmissable 88 minute deals. Thats right, on top of the 8 deals for 8 days, we are doing 8 UNMISSABLE 88 minute deals at 8.00pm every night {they will run for 88 minutes or less if stock runs out!}. At 9.29pm strictly they will revert to their original prices, so grab them whilst you can!!






Comments

Unknown said…
khoá học kế toán thuế
học kế toán tại long biên

luyện thi toeic
trung tâm đào tạo kế toán tại nghệ an
học kế toán tại cầu giấy
trung tâm kế toán tại cầu giấy
học kế toán tại bình dương
tiếng anh cho người mới bắt đầu
trung tâm kế toán tại đà nẵng
học kế toán ở đồng nai
này.

- Giáo hoàng, làm sao ngài biết được Đoạn Vân ta không phải là người
xấu? Các ngài để ta làm Đại giáo hoàng, vậy không sợ ta dẫn dắt Thần
điện tới vực sâu tội ác hay sao? - Đoạn Vân tủm tỉm cười hỏi.

Lão Giáo hoàng vẫn lúc lắc đầu bất lực, nói:

- Cũng gần tới đại hạn của ta rồi, còn Ma tộc cũng sắp xâm lấn đến nơi,
ta đành phải đánh cược một phen vậy. Hơn nữa, thực lực của ngươi vô cùng
mạnh, có thể trong một thời gian rất ngắn đánh bại Long tộc, làm cho
Long tộc chịu một tai nạn chưa từng có trong lịch sử. Ta không muốn để
Thần điện trở thành Đường Cổ Lạp Sơn kế tiếp.

Đoạn Vân vui vẻ nói:

- Long tộc bây giờ đã là sản nghiệp của Trung Hoa gia tộc ta rồi. Lần
này Long tộc chưa hẳn đã là tai nạn. Với lại Đoạn Vân ta không phải là
một danh từ đồng nghĩa với sự tà ác, ta dựa vào tế tự mà phát triển. Bây
giờ, ta vẫn là một tế tự như trước thôi. Ta sở dĩ không thoát ly Thần
điện là vì ta rất thích tế tự. Nếu cả đại lục không có tế tự, cái đó mới
là tai nạn của đại lục. Hơn nữa, Thần điện có thực lực, nhưng lại không
giống đế quốc khác, không ngừng chinh chiến thỏa mãn dã tâm của mình.

http://kylin1st.com
http://cattleyavn.com
http://kenyseo.com
http://ngoduong89.com

Popular Posts