On the 4th day of Real Nappy Week, baba me sent to me..

What better way to celebrate the 2011 Real Nappy Week with one of our Love Nappies, Hate Waste - Share the Love Events. This time the theme is On The Seven Days of Real Nappy Week, Baba Me sent to me......


So we all love and adore FLIP's and tonight Baba Me are offering half price on Zinnia and Moonbeam FLIP covers at only £5.50, Yes Half price! limited to 3 per customer so act fast while they last!
You are not seeing things Baba Me have gone mad, half price FLIP covers at only £5.50. Strictly limited stock and first come first served.

We have joined up with the fabulous team from Burts Bees and every night we will be giving away ONE Burts Bee Baby Bee Getting Started Kit. Every order placed online during real nappy week will receive a free burts bee sample nappy ointment.

At the Baby Show, we will be giving another six Burts Bees Getting Started Kits away in our CAN CHALLENGE competition running at the Baby
Show. Every day the three fastest people will win nappies and Burts Bees kits - just a fun fun way of showing how brilliant cloth nappies are.






Tonights competition is simple.Just tell us why you love Real Nappy Week. Winner picked at random at 8pm the following night so you have 24 hours to enter.



Don't forget tonights promotion is:
Half Price Zinnia and Moonbe
am Flip Cover's

Limited to 3 per customer, limited stock so hurry.


Comments

Enola said…
I love real nappy week for all of the amazing deals and competitions :-) x
Donna Cooper said…
I love RNW because I have a good excuse to ramble on about how great cloth nappies are :)
Jenny Baldwin said…
Great offers and competitions. Also like using it as an excuse to tell other people about cloth nappies! :-)
Claire said…
cause i have grab some bargains and meet some wonderful nappy addicts like myself! and got some great bargains from babame!! and am off to purchase some flips cover for 1/2 price!!! Thanks Babame xxx
Mhairi Price said…
I love RNW cos of used nappy sales, brilliant offers to feed my nappy addiction and the excuse to tell everyone about how wonderful it is to have a cloth bummed bubba!
Sophia said…
love special offers. love real nappies. love rnw!
Shaz said…
I love real nappy week as it has inspired me to give real nappies a try!
Trish shenton said…
I love real nappy week because of events and amazing fluff bargains meaning i can spoil my son on a new stash of nappies : ) im sure he appreciates it as much as i do see yoo at the babyshow : )
Jo S said…
A week of nappy talk, offers & finishing with the babyshow to see some nappies! woooo hooo :~)
Emma Hock said…
I love real nappy week because it raises the profile of real nappies, there are lots of fun competitions and promotions and it makes me really feel like part of a community of real nappy users and proud to have my girl in cloth.
Isis said…
I love real nappy week as it reminds me of doing my bit for the environment and my young family. The offers are great and it creates positive interest.
I love real nappy week as it's a great way of raising awareness of modern cloth nappies, which I think is so important with all the misconceptions that people have out there about them, such as them being inconvenient and difficult to use.
Jody Smith said…
I love Real Nappy week because my local council has co-hosted a real nappy roadshow with me, so I got to go out and try and convert some more people to cloth!
Stacey said…
I love real nappy week because;

1. Nappies are cheaper and have brilliant deals

2. promotes have fab using cloth nappies really is

3. It doesn't make it so hard convincing hubby to part with cash when I tell him there's 20% off

4. I can buy nappies for my baby due in October cheaper

Really real nappy week is just brilliant because it lets us cloth addicts go nuts buying cloth and getting fluffy post because we all know us cloth lovers love getting fluffy post hehe
Laura said…
I love rnw as i can get amazing offers and there's loads of competitions xx
Laura said…
I love real nappy week because I have finally met some real life clothy mamas in the nappuchinos run by the local council. I have also got some brilliant bargains and have had loads of fun entering the competitions!! xx

Popular Posts