Spread the word, change 3 things

When I first started using cloth nappies, many moons ago, people thought I was mad. Literally they would look at me as if I had two heads. When I gave up a perfectly respectable career as a chartered accountant to sell cloth nappies, many people were ready to send me to the loony farm.

This was only 5 years ago. In the last five years there has been an amazing movement in the cloth nappy industry. Thanks to brilliant modern nappies like bumgenius, cloth nappies have become mainstream. Any baby shop worth its salt now has a range.

But many people still look upon cloth nappies as a niche. Something your mad green hippy friends do. Thats why I love this new campaign, CHANGE 3 THINGS, which  simply aims to show the world how many people are using cloth nappies.

So sign up, get behind it and spread the word. Love nappies, hate waste - and change 3 things today. Signing up could not be easier, simply 'like' their facebook page. And tell your cloth loving friends to as well.




Comments

Popular Posts