The best kept secret...

The best kept secret....



I'm just back from the Baby Show in Earls Court, which was great fun, and these exact words were said to me by no less than THREE moms on different days about the bumGenius Organic all in one nappy.


I have always loved this nappy, and it was an absolute pleasure for me to meet so many moms so passionate about it. These were all very experienced cloth nappy moms who had tried and tested so many brands so they knew their fluff! {true fluffheads as we call them here at Baba Me}. Its no surprise to us that they loved bumGenius organic cloth nappy as its a brilliant washable nappy and it did win a Mother & Baby Gold Award for best reusable nappy last year. bumGenius won double Gold last year, with the Onesize Pocket also scooping Gold - a massive achievement and one which we are so so proud off.


On quizzing them further, the moms declared love for bumGenius organic because:


Its so so so absorbent (yep we know!),
Its super slim
Its just so reliable!
Like all bumGenius nappies it has the butterfly closure tabs which make their nappies so adjustable and such a perfect fit, and moms just love this feature
They loved that there were no stuffing or anything, just a simple all in one cloth nappy, simple but brilliant.


All the moms wanted to know why more people did not know about such a fantastic nappy, so here I am doing my bit to let the world know about the best kept secret in nappyland! So if you are looking for a true all in one cloth nappy, which is organic, reliable, super slim and super absorbent let me present the bumGenius Organic cloth nappy:


 

Oh and I just wanted to say thank you not just to the moms above, but to all the lovely people we met who were bumGenius cloth nappy users and who came up and gave us such great feedback on our washable nappies. It makes me so happy to meet moms who love our products, and makes my job such a nice one!




Comments

Popular Posts