Kerrie's Pregnancy Diary Week By Week (5) - Week 22, 23 and 24 - Baby I'm Back!

AWOL!
I can exclusively reveal that despite claims, I have not vanished off the face of the earth but yes it's fair to say that I have perhaps slightly neglected my week by week pregnancy diary!
Never fear - I'm back now and ready to rock - hold on... you're in for one hell of a hormonal roller-coaster!



Week 22
I swear, something is really getting Baby excited, so much so that my belly is acting as a nice squidgy cushion for Baby's somersaults! What ever it is that is kick starting this excitement appears to only come out at night... when I'm trying to sleep, brilliant.
On the other hand though my midwife has told me that a somersaulting baby is a healthy baby so that's good news :-)

More good news...this week my hormones aren't playing up, for a change! I'm delighted to admit that I actually feel quite normal and even D has noticed it!
There's no more breakdowns in the middle of Corrie and I even managed to hold it together during The X Factor!  I'm feeling fantastic which usually means only one thing... it probably won't last long!

Week 23

Hormonal. Enough said.


Week 24  


Toy Show Terror
It's officially Christmas!  Hearing The Fairytale of New York on the radio and watching RTE's Late Late Toy Show are the two indicators all over Ireland that Christmas is here!  I nearly lost the plot during the Toy Show because just when I finally thought I didn't have to look at Jedward again they appear out of nowhere on the Toy Show and almost ruin it for me!

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
In true Christmas spirit I put up my Christmas tree with help from D and my two boys C & T. We had a great day fiddling with lights and decorations!  It was really good to see my youngest boy T getting so excited.

I've also started to tick things off my Christmas shopping list (how organised of me) so hopefully this year it won't be the usual dramatic dash to the shops at the last minute to make sure I've got everyone covered.  I was lucky enough to bag myself a bargain on some pre-Christmas sale toys too, saving me a small fortune! T is obsessed with the Gruffalo book so I got him the new Gruffalo Trunki (on special offer with £5 off!) and put some Gruffalo treats inside! I know he'll love it and truth be told... I love it too!

Goodbye Lloyd...
Little Lloyd Daniels left the X Factor this weekend and although I knew he wouldn't make it through to the semi-finals, I was sad to see him go! I absolutely loved the group performance of "I don't feel like dancing" - I was literally dancing round the room! I thought Alicia Keys was very good she put on a great show and really looked the part, unlike Rihanna! Rihanna was so disappointing - what a bland performance and what was she doing with that hair?
Joe stole the show and after this week I really think either Joe or Stacey will win!

Stay tuned...
I can guarantee that next week I will be back with all the latest news about my pregnancy! We're having a staff night out too so I'll definitely be up for spilling all the gossip - you really won't want to miss it!

Love, Kerrie and Baby x


Comments

Popular Posts