Kerrie's Pregnancy Diary Week By Week (3) Week 20 - Half Way Hormones!



Watch Out!
The Half-Way Hormones have taken over and poor D seems to be at the receiving end of it all! He is learning to adapt though - this week I was watching Coronation Street on the telly and just started blurbing for no reason what-so-ever! D was quick to run out of the room - probably to make sure I couldn't blame him for it. Things are working in my favour though - people seem to be afraid that they'll set me off so they are avoiding asking me to do things which is great! Also in the hope of lifting my spirits, D treated me to a new hairstyle at my favourite hairdressers - finally the pregnancy has started to pay off!

PHEW....
This week I had my 20 week abnormality scan and to be honest I was pretty nervous about it. Even though this is Baby No.3 the 20 week scan doesn't get any easier. Myself, D and my oldest boy C went together and all simultaneously breathed a sigh of relief when we were told that Baby is healthy - phew!! They also changed my due date from 15th March to 17th March 2010 which is St. Patrick's Day here in Ireland - pretty cool eh!?
Eliza in the office was hoping I'd find out the sex at my scan but I decided to wait until the birth. That however didn't stop C hassling the doctor, he even tried to follow her down the corridor claiming that he is really good at keeping secrets! Luckily they didn't spill the beans which means the bets are still on! The odds are in and most people think Baby is a girl!

Someone get me spagetti - QUICK!
I am having serious cravings for spagetti - you know the tinned kind you get that works great on toast? Well I really can't get enough of it! The best thing is... I only actually crave it once all the shops are closed!! This tends to send D into a frenzy which is really funny to watch! Some would say I am slightly demanding when it comes to my cravings and with my sore knee I'm not really able to drive, so it kind of is D's duty to get me spagetti. Thankfully there's a 24hr garage not far from where I live... well when I say not far I mean hmm... about 20 miles?

Bra Talk
The time has come for me to start buying maternity bras so I was over the moon when I was asked to review some of the best brands out there! I've been wearing different ones for a while now and they're all great but there's one I really love - Carriwell. The comfort range is exactly that - extremely comfortable and I can even wear it at night. The best thing for me is that there's no underwire or hooks so nothing can poke me and the cotton is stretchy so it fits like a glove - even when I'm slightly swollen - brownie points for Carriwell!

Boycotting X Factor
Did you ever think you'd see the day when I'd be typing those words... well you heard it here first - I am refusing to watch the X Factor! I simply can't believe for a second that JEdward are still in it!!! OK so I may have been a little harsh (I'm putting it down to the hormones) and chances are that I probably will watch it - especially now I've got my new found love for Olly Murs! Olly to win!!!

Happy Birthday
It's D's birthday this weekend and we're having a party so that should be great craic! I bought him a new set of speakers which cost me the earth but at least it'll stop him complaining! This pregnant woman will do anything for an easy life!

Stay tuned
Catch up with me next week to hear all the latest antics!


Love, Kerrie and Baby x


Comments

Anonymous said…
Kerrie your weeks are always hectic - I hope you find time to relax that's what pregnancy is supposed to be about!!!!

- Shentae
Anonymous said…
Do you have a pic of scan? You should put it up

K x

Popular Posts