Kerrie's Pregnancy Diary Week By Week (2) Week 19 - Beautiful Bugaboo!



Let's Eat!
I've been told that from week 19 onwards I may feel dizzy due to an inbalance in my blood sugar levels. The good news is that the best way to combat this is to make sure I don't skip meals... well OK then you've twisted my arm!!

Doctor Doctor
So last week I was having problems with Baby sleeping slap bang on my hip nerve and as a result I was walking kind of funny - or so I've been told! Anyway the situation did not improve and the pain seemed to travel into my leg so I finally decided it was time to see good old Doc. He assured me that the pain in my leg had nothing to do with Baby but it was down to a problem in my knee. This now of course means I can't blame the pain on my pregnancy, but on the upside I get some quality rest time off work and even Hubby D is feeling sorry for me! Let's see how long I can keep this up!!!

Beautiful Bugaboo
Because I've been feeling a little under the weather I thought I'd use it as the perfect excuse to talk D into buying the new pram. There really was only one I wanted - the Bugaboo Cameleon!!
Imagine a gorgeous grey base teamed with either the pretty pink or bright blue tailored fabrics depending on the sex of Baby - and incase you are wondering, yes there's still rows in the office over this. So all that was left to do was to persuade D - not as easy as you'd think but I did it!!
I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful Bugaboo Cameleon!



Pin Pricks & Hallowe'en Hell
Hallowe'en is on Saturday so I've been a busy bee all week making costumes for my youngest boy T. They were holding a 'trick or treat' party at his school and it was strickly hand made costumes only. Of course I saw this as the perfect opportunity for me to put all of my creative skills to work, although if I'm honest I did consider just buying one and destroying some of the hem & seams to make it look more authentic - ssshhh!!
After ruling out the really difficult ones to make we both decided on Superman. I've now come to the conclusion that making Hallowe'en costumes is perfect if you are someone who enjoys pin pricks, destroying your existing wardrobe and sticking your fingers together with superglue.

Baby Names... It's getting worse!
The girls in the office have let the sex take a back seat and are now trying to find the craziest celebrities for me to name Baby after - I think they've all been watching way too much EastEnders! I did draw the line when the suggestion 'Jedward' came up - for those of you who aren't watching X Factor, John and Edward (Jedward) are the love to hate act of the year!

Stay tuned
That's all from my life this week - drop by next week when I'll be reviewing the best maternity bras out there.


Love, Kerrie and Baby x


Comments

Anonymous said…
Great 2nd week Kerrie - hope u feel better soon!
Anonymous said…
what a lovely idea! Is this kerrie from the natural baby shop???? Are you guys now baba me?
Anonymous said…
Yes Kerrie is from the Natural Baby Shop and we are changing our name to Baba Me.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts